[cumbria_lug] Bespoke software job

avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 25 14:44:23 BST 2005

A colleague at work has asked if I know anyone that could write some
bespoke software for her father's business. He currently has a package
written about 10 years ago, which runs in DOS, but the writer is going to
retire next year, so he wants to replace it.

He makes picture frames, and the software will need to keep track of the
materials, costs, etc. Apparently a local company has suggested linking it
to Sage Line 50 (accounting package) but they're not too sure about that.

If anyone is interested, let me know & I'll pass contact details on, and
you can talk to the guy direct. He's going to be away until after the
weekend (as am I), so you'll not be able to contact him until next week.

Russ