[cumbria_lug] Anyone wanting a free UPS

Alan Duncan alidunc at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:58:05 GMT 2005

Hi

Recently moved to Carlisle and hopefully eventually get involved with LUG.
I've just lugged a spare UPS from the highlands which I got about 18-24mths
ago and only used for a few months as its a bit underpowered or my needs
(esp after shoving a 550w PSU in). I'm happy to give away if anyone wants to
come and get it (recon the cost of postage makes it too expenseto sell on
ebay etc). It's a belkin gold series UPS rated 425va. Has computer cable
outs (ie uses extender cables to link from ups to PC) rather than standard
UK plug sockets and has 4 surge and ups sockets and 4 surge only sockets.
I've got the manual and ups software disk as well as some leads which will
allow you to hook up a monitor, pc , printer.....

Let me know

Alan