[cumbria_lug] Plea - please take some computers!

jenruss+russ at mail.plus.net jenruss+russ at mail.plus.net
Tue Jan 25 15:51:16 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have a slightly unusual request. The school that I am currently working
at has a large number (about 90) of second hand computers that they want to
give away. I'm trying to find homes for them.

There are base units only, no keyboards, mice or monitors. The specs are:

CPU: 233 to 300MHz Pentium II or Celeron
RAM: Most 64MB, a few may have 128MB
Hard drives: 2GB to 4.3GB, possibly a few 6GB
Some have CD-ROMs (most don't)

Does anybody want some? If you do, let me know how many you want. I'll be
taking them home, and you can pick them up from there, or we can make
arrangements for you to pick it up from school (Southfield Technology
College, Workington)

Note that I can't guarantee which ones you get - it's a lucky dip :-)

Russ