[cumbria_lug] Re: It's that time again...

avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 13 15:44:56 BST 2005

Re: Asterix

I'd suggest that if you'd like to do this at the next LUG meet, then go for
it. Anyone who isn't interested can just ignore you and talk crap with
everyone else ;-)

I'm kind-of-interested, so I might watch/join in for some of it, and ignore
you and talk crap with everyone else for other bits.

I'd suggest that Steve's workplace in Whitehaven would be better than our
house for this kind of thing, but I'm sure Jen won't object to offering our
house if we go for a more informal meet-up-and-chat type meeting.

As for dates, I can do 29th July, 12th August and 19th August.

Russ