[cumbria_lug] Lowtech Access Space

jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net
Wed Jun 29 20:33:53 BST 2005

>> So to summarise, what we want from you in the immediate future is
>> support,
>> enthusiasm and the promise of time.

> I can certainly offer support and enthusiasm. And possibly some
>hardware. The time bits a major problem though, already helping with
>the community outdoor swimming pool down here. But it does sound like a
>great plan.

>I reckon I'd be able to find a few afternoons to help set things up etc
>but wouldn't be able to offer regular time though.

Yeah, I know what you mean on the time front, I don't have a great deal
spare myself. The odd afternoon now and then would be fantastic. Hardware
we'll be happy to take when we've got somewhere to put it.

>PS If anyone's interested in a get together near Penrith let me know.
>We have house and garden and DSL of course.

That sounds good. Anybody up for a Penrith meet sometime soon? In fact,
PerfDave from #lugradio is in Grasmere soon (waiting for details of when),
so perhaps we could even schedule it for when he's around.

Hugs,

Jen