[cumbria_lug] Lowtech Access Space

Russell Phillips avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 29 20:43:59 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 15:33 -0400, jenruss+jen at mail.plus.net wrote:

> >I reckon I'd be able to find a few afternoons to help set things up etc
> >but wouldn't be able to offer regular time though.
>
> Yeah, I know what you mean on the time front, I don't have a great deal
> spare myself. The odd afternoon now and then would be fantastic. Hardware
> we'll be happy to take when we've got somewhere to put it.

I've had vague thoughts about some sort of web-based calendar or wiki or
something where people could "book" times to be there. I haven't thought
about it in any detail, though. One point that James made is that
technology-related problems are easy, it's the other stuff that's
difficult to sort out.

Russ