[cumbria_lug] Broadband and Linux

avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net avantman42 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 29 09:47:47 BST 2005

I'd agree with Mark. When we got ADSL, we had the option of ISP-supplied
USB modem or router. We paid the extra for a router, and have been very
happy with it. Ours (can't remember the make/model, and I'm at work) only
has one port, but that plugs into a 10/100 switch and allows all our
computers to use the router.

Russ