[cumbria_lug] [Fwd: Cumbria Lugs]

Bob Groves bobgroves at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 11:54:42 BST 2005

On Wednesday 07 Sep 2005 10:13 pm, Ian Linwood wrote:
> Russell Phillips wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 21:05 +0100, Dave Murphy (Schwuk) wrote:
> >>What do you think - should we let her post? :)
> >
> > I don't have any objection, but it seems a bit pointless her posting to
> > our list, since the nearest job is in Dublin. I like the Guinness, but
> > not enough to emigrate ;-)
>
> Bloody hell! I'd emigrate FOR the Guinness! Have you tasted it in
> Dublin? Gorgeous!

Agreed. I haven't a clue how or why they make Guinness better in Dublin, but
for some reason it always tastes better there. Maybe it's the air? (I doubt
it!)

--
Bob Groves, General Secretary APTT
Email: secretary at aptt.org.uk
APTT Website: http://www.aptt.org.uk
Personal website: http://www.bobgroves.no-ip.com

(Written using Kmail in GNU/Linux Mandrake 9.2)