[cumbria_lug] Meetings, both physical and virtual...

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Wed Feb 15 15:02:53 GMT 2006

IRC
---

I thought I'd take the opportunity to remind you all about our IRC
channel.

It's #cumbria_lug on the Freenode network.

I'm usually in there (as schwuk, obviously) along with Jen (JetlagJen or
variants thereof) and Russ (avantman42).

LUG Meal
--------

Seeing as our usual hosts are in the middle of moving, and so have very
little furniture (although they do still have internet access -
priorities!), but it's about time we had another meeting I think it's
time we tried something new...

Who's up for a LUG meal? Once we get an idea of numbers (and menu
preference) we can find somewhere suitable. Current thinking puts March
3rd/4th (we're picking a weekend so Russ can attend) the best dates, so
please reply if you're interested. If you would prefer another date, let
me know that as well.

Cheers,
--
Dave Murphy (Schwuk)