[cumbria_lug] Ruby / Ruby on Rails

Luke Antins luke at antins.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 02:17:28 GMT 2006

I've been playing around since my post (took a few days to come through, so
I assume its moderated).
I have almost replaced a very out of date personal website with a Rails
version, if things continue to go so well..
I will be suggesting Rails is used for future projects with some clients!

A very interesting video to watch is Snakes and Rubies...
http://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2005/dec/04/snakes_and_rubies/

It had a lot of laughs and some very interesting information!

Perhaps at a future LUG meeting (if people are interested) we could show off
what Rails / Ruby can do?

Luke