[cumbria_lug] Re: Linux use

Roger Cope roger.cope at morphaniel.com
Thu Dec 6 23:04:03 GMT 2007

I have two Linux boxes... one is recently upgraded to Centos 5 with the
QMAIL-Toaster recipe applied (previously I was a RedHat/Fedora advocate
using QmailRocks). This box also handles my Samba domain stuff for my
wintel boxes and my web site serving using Apache.

I also have a Buffalo TeraStation, which runs Linux and holds all my
domain data.

I have several Wintel clients because that is where my bread and butter
lies... but all of my data is held on Linux. There must be a moral in
there...!

Roj