[cumbria_lug] It lives!

Adam Pigg piggz1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:44:27 GMT 2007

Linux Shminux

Didnt you read that vista is out.......ive been using it for a few weeks now
and wont be looking back....all my machines are now running bill gates' os of
choice.

Gone are the days of rpm hell and differing look n feels for a fully 3d
accelerated desktop, safe in the knowledge i can play any type of media i
throw at it.

PiggZ