[cumbria_lug] It lives!

Malcolm Logan blinkingeye at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:10:09 GMT 2007

I think its gonna be hard work to arrange a regular meet. I'm in Carlisle
and would love to attend something regularly but everywhere else is about an
hour away... Keswick isn't too bad for Carlisle based users, about 40
minutes. But its quote a trek for someone like Rosie. How about Kendal?

Anyway it would be a start to get some mailing list action first :)