[cumbria_lug] Wakey wakey

Malcolm Logan malcolm.logan at stl.org
Tue Feb 19 14:32:25 GMT 2008

>On Tuesday 19 February 2008 10:50:44 David Priestley wrote:
>> If we're needing life - anyone fancy a meet then?
>> Barrow is best for me.

>I'm certainly always up for a meet in Barrow.  Ulverston. too, if
that's
>better for those from remoter parts of former Cumberland!

>Rosie

As Cumbria is so big, I get the impression we may need to set up at
least two meeting points.

How about we divide Cumbria into geographical areas?? Or have
geographical centres?? Like Barrow, Carlisle, and maybe one more??

If we got our arses in gear we could make this work... maybe ;)

Currently Reading McEWAN, IAN: Amsterdam
The Book of Enitharmon: http://swanofkennet.livejournal.com