[cumbria_lug] Wakey wakey

Rosalind Mitchell rcmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:38:13 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 19 February 2008 14:32:13 Malcolm Logan wrote:
> >On Tuesday 19 February 2008 10:50:44 David Priestley wrote:
> >> If we're needing life - anyone fancy a meet then?
> >> Barrow is best for me.
> >
> >I'm certainly always up for a meet in Barrow.  Ulverston. too, if
>
> that's
>
> >better for those from remoter parts of former Cumberland!
> >
> >Rosie
>
> As Cumbria is so big, I get the impression we may need to set up at
> least two meeting points.
>
> How about we divide Cumbria into geographical areas?? Or have
> geographical centres?? Like Barrow, Carlisle, and maybe one more??

Kendal, perhaps?  How do Workington/Whitehaven folks feel?

> If we got our arses in gear we could make this work... maybe ;)

Well I'm up for it.  There was a flurry of activity a while back but all went
quiet.  (I learned about Ruby on Rails here, now I want some Rails work
because it's funky!)

Rosie

--
Currently Reading McEWAN, IAN: Amsterdam
The Book of Enitharmon: http://swanofkennet.livejournal.com