[cumbria_lug] Job Opening

Damian Hellstrom damian at darkness.com
Mon Sep 22 21:23:04 UTC 2008

Hi Malcom

I'm interested. I've been building, repairing PCs for about 10-12 years,
primarily with Windows, sometimes with Macs.  Have recently discovered the
delights of Linux.  Deep Joy :)  SAP is business software?  Haven't used it,
but where computers are concerned I'm a very fast learner.  Am working at
Laser Quest at the moment & I hate kids!  Have tried to get a piece of paper
to prove I can do what I claim with computers but .... it's a long story!

I'd like to know more about the company before I apply (14k is okay).

I live in Carlisle (Denton Holme) and have a car.

Regards

Damian