[cumbria_lug] DEC Legacy Event, April 17th-18th 2010, Windermere

Rosalind Mitchell enitharmon at golgonooza.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 18:18:53 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 13:52 +0000, Mark Wickens wrote:

> It's been very quiet lately - hopefully that means you've all managed to
> upgrade to 9.10 without a hitch ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

As it happens I'm working entirely with Gnome at the moment because KDE
4.3 under Karmic appears to be unstable (which it wasn't under Jaunty).
An interesting experience - I've never learned to love Evolution even
though it's heaps better than it used to be.  Ah well, let's see how it
goes.

But I'm more concerned at the moment for any West Cumbrian Luggers
affected by flooding.  Hope you are all ok!

Rosie