[cumbria_lug] Upcoming Opportunity

Damian Hellstrom damian at darkness.com
Sun Nov 28 12:55:20 UTC 2010

I'd like to give it a shot.  I think Linux is great and have been using it
predominantly now for about 2 years.  I don't know anybody else who uses
Linux for comparison so I don't know how good I am!

I live in Carlisle and have been building and repairing pcs for about twenty
years.  No it-based qualifications (cost money!), and I prefer the company
of computers to people :)

Damian