[cumbria_lug] South Lakes Linux User Group

Joachim Jahn joachim.jahn at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 18:03:57 UTC 2011

Hello South Lakes Linux Users,

I am resending the email for a South Lakes User Group as wasn't aware
about the reply issues, which Simon pointed out to me.

Here is the previous mail.

Come on guys lets get this User Group Started. I thing I have a good
name for it.
SLLUG - as in South Lakes Linux User Group.

I thing for the first meeting we should meet in Ulverston and than establish
what location and venue would be best to host a monthly or fortnightly
user group
meeting. I was thinking of an Internet Cafe? if they are still around.

Here are my suggestions for the 1st. meeting.

Saturday - 17th. of December at 2 or 3pm
Wednesday - 4th. January at 8pm

Location - Rose&  Crown in Ulverston

Possible discussion points

1. Times and Venue for regular meetings
2. Activities and focus of the group
3. Regular trips to link with other user groups and visits to
interesting computer fairs etc.
4. General ideas how to keep people interested at coming to user groups.

Please respond to fix up a date for the first meeting!!

Thanks

Joachim Jahn

Dalton-In-Furness