[cumbria_lug] CLUG meetings suspended

Luke Antins lantins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 02:29:18 UTC 2011

I know I've not been to a meeting in years.
But I really would love to do so!

Currently I've been busy swanning off to South Korea for work and had very
little time for things like a LUG.

My main problem is, if its not in my iCal it doesn't get done.

Perhaps we could have some kind of Google Calendar with meeting dates on and a
way to RSVP?
I'm only in Keswick (most of the time) so a run up to Carlisle isn't too far.

Luke