[cumbria_lug] CLUG meetings suspended

Damian Hellstrom damian at darkness.com
Tue Dec 13 09:50:19 UTC 2011

@Luke

I'd added all the meetings on Fakebook for just that reason, as well as the
mailing list - the 'events' could be emailed to you. I'm aware that not
everyone is on Fakebook but then not everyone uses Google Calender either.

So far I have 1 person who has emailed/Faked confirming they will attend...

Damian