[cumbria_lug] North & South Meetings

Joachim Jahn joachim.jahn at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 20:38:07 UTC 2011

Hello Everybody,

I personally think that Mark has made a very valid point with the
possibility to have CLUG/SLLUG meetings
every other Month with people either meeting in Carlisle on Month and
than in Ulverston the next.
It would be great if people could give a feedback for that.

 From the existing feedback it seems that Simon, David and myself are
available on the 4th. of January to host the first
possible SLLUG meeting - so I would like to fix this date up even if it
is just the 3 of us.
This way we can come up with some more ways of increasing the attendance
and how to make the meeting
interesting enough for more people to attend.

So a quick OK - I will come to the Rose and Crown in Ulverston on the
4th. of January at 8pm would be great.

--
Joachim Jahn