[cumbria_lug] CLUG meetings suspended

Malcolm Logan blinkingeye at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:26:07 UTC 2011

Damian,

I feel bad that I've not made any of your Carlisle meets! I was so
excited at the time and we totally needed someone to get their arse in
gear and just say "we're having a meet..."

I can definitely make it this weekend if there was any chance of a meeting.

Sorry you haven't had my support til now. Please keep up the good work!