[cumbria_lug] Nice to hear and see some activity on here

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 15:19:12 UTC 2011

Joachim wrote:

>A user group meeting in Cumbria would be great to exchange some of
>the experience with other people out
>there. It is just hard to know how many there are and if such a
>regular meeting would get enough people
>support.

That's the problem. Wherever in the county you have it, it's going to
be out of reasonable travelling distance for some. For me, down on
the Furness peninsular, it's quicker and easier to get to Manchester
than to the north end of the county (unless it was close to the
motorway like Penrith or Carlisle).

And on that, if anyone were thinking of going to the ManLUG meetings,
I go to most of them and would be happy to offer a lift.

--
Simon Hobson