[cumbria_lug] 28th August CLUG Meeting

Hassan "Haz" Williamson haz at hazrpg.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 02:13:43 UTC 2011

Hi Damian,

Thanks. I thought it was worth mentioning again just in case. See I'd love
to run a workshop, but I'm worried that I'll pick a topic that many of the
people here probably already know about. Although, I am currently toying
with the idea of trying to build a RepRap machine (the open-sourced 3D
printer I told you guys about a few meets ago)... we could try and workshop
that if people were interested. Obviously I'd still have to acquire the
parts for it - but I think it would be pretty impressive as our first
workshop. Since we'd all be learning something new - since I've never really
built one before, but have toyed with electronics in the past.

--
Regards,
Haz

Blog: http://www.hazsoft.co.uk/