[cumbria_lug] 28th August CLUG Meeting

Damian Hellstrom damian at darkness.com
Thu Sep 8 13:43:22 UTC 2011

@Haz (& everyone else!)

I think that if more ppl attend the CLUG meetings it wouldn't matter what
subjects were included in workshops, lectures, tutorials and the like.
 Having only about 3 coming just makes it a little awkward :)

I'm still a relative noob where linux is concerned so I'd be interested in
just about anything linux-based, hence CLUG meetings

Damian