No subject

Sat Sep 24 00:49:04 UTC 2011

erest in getting any meetings going in 2012. Since my letter to Linux Forma=
t I have had a few emails showing interest in having an active LUG and I ha=
ve a few other friends who are interested.<br>

So, how about kick starting things and proposing a venue and date or two?<b=
r>
I am located not far from J38 on the M6 so Kendal to Carlisle (and Penrith =
in between) are all good for Cumbrians surely...<br>
Cheers for now<br>