[dundee] Kernel Headers?

bluebucket dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 2 17:34:00 2002

Normally all you would need is the kernal-headers rpm for this but I
looked in the
makefile for the Nvidia kernel module and it includes the headers from

-I/lib/modules/you kernal version/build/include

and the build directory is a symlink to /usr/src/linux so you really need
the full kernel
source to compile this module.