[dundee] Meeting Place

Duncan Gauld dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 23 16:48:01 2003

Great - hopefully we'll get a university member of staff to come along (even
if it's just the janitor).
Once we do that the meetings should not be a problem, which is good because
it's taken a while for this lug to get off the ground (mea culpa - had other
commitments.)
However after things get going it can only get better.

Current membership roll is about 40 - not bad for a town like Dundee ;)

See you soon (literally, I hope!)

Duncan

> I've just got some more information about using the facilities of the
Applied