[dundee] Next meeting.

Rob Sharp dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sun Jul 27 18:35:00 2003

--=-l8+E4d6Jos7YExRFNicO

Hi all

I'll try make it along, assuming i've not started my new job in leeds by
then :-)

On another note, should we update the web page more regularly? It might
be nice to run it on drupal or something similar, so we can all have
accounts and journals etc on it. I'll maintain it if anyone wants to go
ahead with the idea.

Rob.