[dundee] Next meeting.

Andrew Clayton dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Jul 28 18:28:00 2003

OK, my first didn't seem to make it through... sent it from the wrong
email address...

Lets try again...

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 18:02, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 01:18:13PM +0100, Andrew Clayton wrote:
> > Are we still planning to have a showing of Revolution OS on August 4th?
> >
> > http://www.revolution-os.com/screenings.html
> >

> > Might be a good idea to get this finalised now, so people can't complain
> > that they didn't get enough warning ;)
>
> I'm fairly certain I'll be able to get hold of the video by next

Cool.

> Monday.  What time and will someone be there to open the door?

8pm. I guess. Yeah, just ring the bell, somebody should let you in...
worked for me ;)

> Anyone going to Linux 2003 in Edinburgh next weekend?

It's an all ticket thing right?... Was going to sign up, but then saw
you needed UKUUG membership also... :(

--
Andrew