[dundee] Pub again???

Paul Mitchell dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 11 21:20:02 2003

I had a vague idea that we were going to meet in the boozer again soon and
Drouthy Neebors rings a bell. Sounds good to me; last time was good fun and
we should keep the momentum going.  Let me know what the arrangements are.

Paul

ps Tom- let me know if you need your book back soon (I am going to order a
copy ) but have not had the bottle to try the Linux installation... yet...
Thanks for the help.
pps Mark: Enjoy your trip mate.