[dundee] proposal of cancellation of tonight's meeting

Martin Habets habets_martin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 15:19:17 BST 2004

> For the next meeting I could do a talk/web based presentation on setting
> up multiple monitors and graphics cards with Xinerama (in my case, 3
> monitors + 2 graphics cards).
>

> I also have most of a slide set ready covering RAID which could be
> presented at a later date.

Sounds good to me.

Which reminds me... I'd still like to know more about PGP. I have created a PGP
key, but have some more "how to" issues beyond the basic commands:
- I have 3 computers with 2 unique accounts on them (for which I would want to
use PGP keys on occasion). Can I use the same key on all machines/accounts?
And would that be smart?
- Do I want to use the same PGP key to sign my email and to sign my Debian packages?
- Some documentation tells me to keep my key secret, and in other places it tells
me to publish my key. What exactly should I publish (and how/where)?
Maybe these are the wrong questions, but then again that just shows how clueless I am... :)

Cheers,
Martin