[dundee] Fwd: Open letter from Alan Cox

Martin Habets habets_martin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 14:18:10 BST 2004

Simon,

What OSs do you run on these? I just bought a sparcstation 20. It is
running Debian Linux and I'm trying to get sunos on it now.

Would people be interested in a demo of a network install? i.e. all the
daemons and files involved. We saw the initial ARP request when Simon brought
in a sparc.
For Debian I used the new sarge installer, but that is not too interesting
because all you do is press return and wait... (if it works).

Martin