[dundee] Next meeting?

Paul Mitchell paul at mitchell6224.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 23:57:43 GMT 2005

I really need to come along because I need advice on how to set up Linux for
the net, configure a firewall etc.

I'm conversant with Windblows; my knowledge of Linux isn't that good though.
If possible, I'd like someone to explain to me, a Linux noob, how to
configure my broadband account for a start. I'll buy everyone a round if
that can be done! I'm fed up of XP, it's constant need for patching and I
know full well it phones home. Besides, I support open source as a concept.

If anyone needs a lift to the next meeting I will be coming down from
Forfar.

regards

Paul