[dundee] Web hosting recomendations in Scotland

Jonathan Barber jon at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 14:58:50 BST 2005

Hello all, this message is off topic, but I was wondering if anyone
could recomend a web hosting services in Scotland.

My requirements are slightly odd in that I require the box that the site
is to run on needs to be physically located in Scotland. This is because
the site is for a limited company, I want to keep the company membership
list on the hosting site, and the Companies Act requries that it is
stored in Scotland.

I'd also like to have C-panel with Fantastico, and for the whole lot not
to cost the earth (less than 75 quid a year). Preferably the whole lot
would be running Apache/Linux as well.

On my google search for a host, I ran into Jonathan Riddells list of
co-lo companies [1], but I couldn't see any that met my criteria.

Can anyone suggest a firm?

[1] http://jriddell.org/scotland-colo.html
--
Jon