[Dundee] Perth Newbie

David Lawson sales at personallogistics.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 10:22:17 GMT 2006

Hi James,

I have been living in Perth for almost 2 years and been working on a similar
project to myspace for vertical markets. I only joined this Lug a short time
ago, we must hook up. Good news you have moved into Perth, I only thought
people retired to Perth turning it into a Jurassic Park and technology was
science fiction.

Do we have meetings in Perth?

Regards
David Lawson