[Dundee] Perth Newbie

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 03:20:57 GMT 2006

I don't mind a pub meet but I wouldn't exactly want to be setting up a
PS2 in one. The place I used to meet at in Durham was excellent because
it looked like a small room in a pub and had a very good bar, yet it was
part of a rowing club out in the middle of nowhere so we were left to
do our thing. Unfortunately it was knocked down late last month. )-:

Us Perth guys should definitely meet at least. I don't get out enough
these days. The pubs are okay but the rest hardly caters to my taste.
Where's a rock club when you need one? We're stuck with the likes of
the Ice Factory. :|

James