[Dundee] Perth Newbie

Paul Lancaster paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 09:13:28 GMT 2006

Hi All

Should be a good idea to move around a little, sounds like weve got 3
areas to cater for Angus (Dundee), Perthshire and North Fife.

@James
For a rock club/pub sorry Dundee is where youre gonna have to travel.

re miggy

    To run Linux, you need a CPU with an MMU and an FPU.
    I got an accelerator card, which (just!!) fits in the trapdoor slot. On
    that accelerator card, I have a 33Mhz 68030 (up from 14.3MHz 68020), an
    FPU and 128MB RAM

Aw shucks my 030EC A1200 or 5MB 030 A1500 aint gonna work then. Still
they both wipe the smile off my young lads face when a 20 year old
computer boots and running in under 10 seconds, try that with an 64 bit
windoze PC   : )

Paul