[Dundee] Perth Newbie

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 21:29:59 GMT 2006

I think they would be nice for security? or file
servers...you ever try and buffer overflow a A2000?

;-) heh heh heh..

Whats the biggest harddrive you can put in one?

run two..and cluster them ;-)

I have got to try this out.

do you have a page on this?

As for the gentoo stuff, I am not an expert on gentoo,
and don;t claim to be. I am doing this in january,
because...

if anyone else chipping in with the talks...then be my
guest..

do we have a wiki? if so, where is it?