[Dundee] Perth Newbie

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Sat Dec 16 11:52:44 GMT 2006

You may still be in luck. This list of A2000 accelerators shows that
most of them can be fitted with an FPU. Yours should be one of them.
http://www.amiga-hardware.com/showcat.cgi?CATID=6

The FPUs aren't so pricey because they can be used in any m68k machine.
You'd probably want a bit more RAM though. Go on, you know you want to.
(-;

Or there's always uClinux. This should work on a plain A500!
http://users.telenet.be/geertu/Linux/68000/

Of course, it's amazing what AmigaOS itself can do. I've been on MSN
Messenger with my machine. Always funny telling people you're chatting
to them on an Amiga.

James