[dundee] lost in domain registration & hosting options

Digit (SG) digit.siljrath at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:03:14 GMT 2007

i'm still looking around various hosting and registration options, and a few
of them have been near perfect, except one thing... maestro... gotta be
maestro.  why has the majority of the comernce world not fully cottoned on
to why n how debit cards are so great?
and thus, in reccognition of my frustration, i am welcoming more frustration
by deciding to embark on a quest to ensure my website does not have this
failing....  im gonna have to find a hosting option that offers me all the
easyness of buy now buttons and so on, templates n the works all the more
welcome, whatever building tools they can throw at me, and doing it all on
linux at their end, and also, all the support i need to impliment payment
options that allow any and all payment types.  its the only way its got to
be.  turning customers away because you cant accept payments like they want
to pay...?   not on my site if i can help it.

still, the smart folk will download the free stuff, the rich folk can buy
the extravagant stuff.

and... i'm feeling quite certain on my domain name now...  ccunt.org  ... or
ccunt.cc  standing for creative comons unified/united new technology.   :D
which makes me smile anyway.  ooh controversial some folks will say.

so where the heck offers all the bells n whisltes n size n bandwidth, and
also has all the shop stuff kitted out ready with an all payment options
accepted dooda.....

?

ps,  sorry for thinking aloud on the lugletter