[dundee] Xboxes etc.

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 23:59:42 GMT 2007

you didn't break my heart

you broke my compatibility with libc6 .

which  is always painful.

"<3 " <sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com> wrote: *tuts* Lee, i thought that was just between us!

okay, my flash talk will be "how i broke lees heart"

;p

On Dec 7, 2007 9:20 PM, Lee Hughes < toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
How a girl broke my heart...once...

is that linux related.

Cheers,
Lee

Arron M Finnon <afinnon at googlemail.com> wrote:  Hi Nistur,

Just some friendly banter you ken what i'm like.  But in fairness that
may be a fantastic title for a night of flash talks.

"How i Broke......"

Then people can talk about how they broke their system, and then how
they fixed.  Be interesting to see if we all break systems in similar
ways.

We could do a series of non-linux how i broke.... talks as well, "How I
Broke my will live, by using VB"

Kris could do one entitled "How i broke my leg sky diving and nearly
goosed it afterwards falling out the loft".  Bit of a long winded title
but could be interesting.

Anyways good luck with the XBoX

Finux

Chat on IRC, #tlug on  dundee.lug.org.uk

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk