[dundee] My answer to Chris and Arron( graphics issue) Next Installment S1E5

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:54:58 GMT 2007

Fantastic point and well laid out.  I know from the ubuntu forums that
there has been a lot of issues with UUID, and the camps seem divided.  I
tend to change it, but i think because i changed it i know to have a
look there if things don't work out.  In two dist-upgrades the swap
space, has been messed up in fstab, but easy fixed by putting in the sda
number.

But once again nice point and well worth watching out for.

Arron