[dundee] childish outings & my christams wish list

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 17:04:43 GMT 2007

i have just been processing the overhaul of mail and i think Jen mentioned
me ("childish") so hear is a suggestion for a different outing (note the
double entendre)  possibilty which i have been thinking about for some time:
paint balling.

on a side note i have found these rather brilliant motherboards (their so
small)

INTEL D201GLY2 Mini-ITX Board
(link<http://www.reichelt.de/?;ACTION=3;LA=2;GROUP=E27;GROUPID=665;ARTICLE=77852;START=0;SORT=artnr;OFFSET=16;SID=288bClIawQARwAACvM6JIcf8c90c852cfd7b12bab767394d89804>)
- which retail at about 70 euros (excludes RAM & HDD)
VIA EP ML-6000EA Mini-ITX Motherboard 677MHz / passive
(link<http://www.reichelt.de/?;ACTION=3;LA=2;GROUP=E27;GROUPID=665;ARTICLE=59293;START=0;SORT=preis;OFFSET=16;SID=288bClIawQARwAACvM6JIcf8c90c852cfd7b12bab767394d89804>)
-  which retail at about 100 euros (excludes RAM & HDD)

combined with a touch-screen, RAM & a HHD/Flash this is a basis for so many
systems (e.g. electronic Juke boxes or a cash register)
cheap small and so big potential - i put the INTEL one on my wishlist for
Christmas & a cathedral and bazaar hard cover edition as well as this, so
wee and cool, CUBID 3688 SI Mini-ITX Casing
(link<http://www.reichelt.de/?;ACTION=3;LA=2;GROUP=EA1;GROUPID=747;ARTICLE=55905;START=0;SORT=artnr;OFFSET=16;SID=288bClIawQARwAACvM6JIcf8c90c852cfd7b12bab767394d89804>
)

Peace and love and happyness for christmas.