[dundee] TLUG website passwords

Andrew Clayton andrew at digital-domain.net
Mon Jul 2 23:14:00 BST 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:44:21 +0100, Colin Brough wrote:

> Hi folks, Jonathan
>

> Some of the newer folk round the LUG in Dundee probably won't know me,
> but I've been round Linux since before June 1993. I've contributed to
> a few things over the years - probably most notably to jpilot - though
> bits and bobs elsewhere too.

As one of the original TLUGers, I'm fine with your custodianship.

The first thing that needs to get done is the wiki needs to be made so
that have to register to edit.

The following in LocalSettings.php should do it.

$wgGroupPermissions['*']['edit'] = false;
$wgGroupPermissions['user']['edit'] = true;

Andrew