[dundee] Linux Society Meeting 7th

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 13:27:20 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just a quick reminder of the Linux society meeting is the 7th of June.  As
usual everyone is welcome and if you do know anyone that wants to come
along, then bring them along with you.

If anyone has a topic they would like to discuss for the meeting on the 21st
of June then please drop me an email to organise it.  (It has know be
organised with the university that the meeting will be every fortnight)

Another quick note as well, how many people are going to Debian Day on the
16th of June, just because we may be able to do something with transport?

Right guys look forward to seeing you all again soon

Arron Finnon

Abertay Linux Society