[dundee] Re: Virtual Question

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 13:49:03 BST 2007

Hi Gordon,

Not too much to say about VirtualBox but i do prefer it over VMware Server,
just seems to be easier to work with and doesn't seem to swallow so much
system resources.  I only really use virtual stuff to play about with, so
i'm not too sure if my opinion is worth too much on it.

But i defiantly use VirtualBox over VMware server, it's not just the other
stuff it's the fact you don't need to register for VirtualBox, where for the
VMWare server you need to register to get a serial, which ultimately isn't
too much hassle but non the less.

Arron