[dundee] The Abertay Linux User Society

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:33:31 GMT 2007

The time is here, and the first meeting of The Abertay Linux User Society is
organised for the 15th Of March For 7pm, and will be held at the cinema on
the 3rd floor of the students association building.

Everyone is welcome even if they are not a student at Abertay, in fact even
if they are not a student.  So if you know anyone that is interested in
finding out more about Linux then bring them along.

The Linux Society is very interested in talking to people who have little or
no previous experience of Linux, and are just wanting to find out more.

If any one has any questions for me then they can either contact me via my
uni email, or add me to messenger where i will be happy to talk to anyone
about anything Linux Society related, my details are;
0605909 at abertay.ac.ukand my Messenger is
arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to seeing you all there,

Cheers
Arron

Forwarded on behalf of The Abertay Linux User Society
by
     Azmodie
--
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a
very narrow field.