[dundee] ahaaa

Martin Habets errandir_news at mph.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 00:36:46 GMT 2007

I moved an took my DSL connection with me. Was surprised it actually
worked almost flawless (the phone cable was messed up outside the house).
You hear so many sad stories.

Proud to say I have not installed Vista, nor do I plan to...ever.
Felt I alreary made a big consession installing Fedora Core 6, just
because I needed to test with an RPM based distro.

Martin